Build your very own indoor garden at home with our terrarium kits.
By creating a terrarium using one of our kits it helps you to feel calm and relaxed and by getting your hands dirty you are literally connecting with nature.
What's in my kit:
- An award winning recycled glass dome 22x16cm
Your kit contains plants suitable for closed vessels.
- Glass vessel
- Clay pellets (Small brown pellets)
- Sphagnum Moss (SP Moss)
- Activated Carbon (small envelope)
- Soil (Botanical Boys own mixture of potting soil)
- Selection of plants suitable for your vessel choice (in a paper bag or wrapped individually inside the vessel)
- Decorative stones in envelope
- Bun Moss or Sheet Moss for decoration
- Cork stick and brush (tweezers if you order them)
- Box label is shipping label (no other documentation included)
- Step by Step Botanical Boys terrarium building guide
Accessorise your terrarium with characters here: https://www.botanicalboys.com/collections/terrarium-figures
Developed in partnership with Cornwall’s famous Eden Project, Canopy is a range of sustainably produced glassware. This vase/bulb planter is individually handmade from completely recycled glass. Boxed in graphic packaging, made from recycled, recyclable materials and printed with organic vegetable inks.